1998 110 300tdi CSW
Reply to
Will Wilkinson

I can take large files through markvarley at gmail.com

cheers ;o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

In message , Mr. Nice. writes

Sent :-)

Will

Reply to
Will Wilkinson

Email was never intended nor designed for transmitting large files. Sending a 240Mb attachment is a very bad idea. The easiest way is to FTP or send on CD.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld

Mark, whilst GMail's total storage size is 1Gb there is a maximum message size of 10Mb.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld

I use it for images and the largest so-far was 8mb I think... oh dear. nothing new in my inbox as of 21:47.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Yep, Just got the bounce message and the file's too big for my available web space. Can either re-send to an other account or snail mail a copy if you e-mail me an address to send it to. (see .sig for e-mail address)

Regards

Will

Reply to
Will Wilkinson