Parking/Interior Lamps?

89 Rangie, 3.5L, auto-gearbox

went to turn my lights off and only the headlights turned off. I had to pull the fuses for the interior and parking lamps.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Jack Kerouac

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:49:35 GMT, "Jack Kerouac" spilled forth with the follow words of wisdom:

Switch FUBAR??

Replace that and see what happens:-)

-- Dan Allen Events Sec:- Home Counties Land Rover Club Webmaster:- Enfield Scout Sailing Association Webmaster:- Hoddesdon Radio Club Ham Call sign:- M1ETN, M3ETN Email:- snipped-for-privacy@nospam.valvesunlimited.demon.co.uk Web Site:-

Radio Club:-
Counties Landrover Club:-
Enfield Scout Sailing Association:-
Radio Address:- M1ETN@GB7TUT.#32.GBR.EU * Nothing is illegal until you get caught*Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: