cd changer for Discovery

I have just purchased a W reg Discovery.

The radio is a R960 which is a Rover Group badged Philips 22DC610/61L.

I wish to add a cd changer andI have found out that the only one that will match this radio is the Philips DC082 wich of course is no longer made.

Has anyone out there any idea where I may be able to get one.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
JULIA HASTINGS

On or around 11/10/03 10:23 am, JULIA HASTINGS using , in article ID 20Qhb.648$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net, scribbled:

You can get an adaptor so that the current 6 disc changer that fits in under the drivers seat will work with it AFAIK. It costs a bit though and is quite difficult to install - the wiring is not already there like some would have you believe!

Reply to
Llandrovers