Pay and Play Days

Hello,

Now that ive got a diesel 90, and can actualy afford to take it places rather than the V8 i had, where abouts are p&p days near me? I live in Rushden, near Northampton.

I know of Devils Pit in Luton, and have heard of a place called tixover, but have never been there..

Any ideas?

Mark

90 90
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Hi Mark,

have a shufty at Bofa4x4

Bill McLean does days up at Cannock Chase

regds

Si

Reply to
Si K

Tixover is good, its close to the roundabout where the A43 & A47 cross.

Gerald

Reply to
Idris

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:31:20 -0000, "Mark Solesbury" scribbled the following nonsense:

Getting a bit bored with tixover, have done it to death with club events and challenges.

Devil's pit ok, and Whaddon, near MK is good in the wet.

Reply to
Simon Isaacs