Please help. Cannot find a part

I wonder if anyone can help. I need to find the following part: "Half moon bell housing cover for LT95 gearbox"

My local 4x4 place was very very helpful and tried three different covers, but none of them fit properly. May be you guys know someone breaking vehicle with Range Rover 3.5 V8 and that LT95 gearbox and willing to sell me the cover I need?

Thank you

Reply to
Lev

What year is the vehicle?

Pre 85 vehicles:

610926 - to (G)35506011A 594086 - from (G)35506012A to (G)35567045C FRC2859 - from (G)35567046C

the latter is also for LT77's post '85

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

For 90/110

FTC2859 for the 4-speed, the 5-speed doesn't have one (the bell housing has a square end the same shape as the grearbox).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Richard

Thank you for the info. But where should i use the code FTC2859? Is it for the website

I could not find part there.

If you have part available, can you email me privately on snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com?

Thanks Lev

beamendsltd wrote: