Price opinions please.

1985 110, rebuilt to Defender spec. in 1996

Disc brakes all round and later axle.

300 TD1 engine rebuilt this year Gearbox rebuilt this year and ransfer box gears replaced New exhaust and radiator. New Clutch Powder coated chassis with no welding

Bodywork and interior need TLC, Speedo not working at the moment. Reliable starter. MOT June 2009

Any ideas on price welcomed, as I'm trying to decide whether to keep it and carry on working on it, or sell it and change to a Disco or similar.

Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

Any pics John? Where are you?

Reply to
Nige (Mobile)

Cannock just darn the road from me.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Hi Nige, look here for a picture and as Lee says I'm in Cannock, not far from Craddocks

John Stokes

LOL, with the stuff you carry in your truck, John, a Disco just ain't going to work! ;o)

Neil

Neil

Hi Neil, I wondered what had happened to you!

I don't know what you mean:-). Just because the110 is usually full including the roofrack doesn't mean there isn't room for more. I suppose you're right though, a 130 might be more use with two Sankey Trailers., or better still a Unimog or Pinzgauer. I don't think the neighbours would be too pleased if I parked a 4 ton Bedford on the drive. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

Although I don't have much to say here, I remain a regular reader, as I suspect do you!

It's just one of those enduring images that "Doom Trader" always appeared "well loaded" every time I've seen it! And from my experience with a Disco(had one for a year), I can carry more "toys" in a 90 than I could in the Disco!

As an aside, there's a new campsite that takes tents, just opened up near you which I must try sometime.

Neil.

Neil