Rave CD (Specifically for Range Rover P38)

I bought a rave CD several years ago and very useful it has been. However, on trying to access various sections of it this evening it would appear that the disc is failing as I get a lot of read errors and am unable to open several sections :o(

If anyone has a disc that they would be willing to send me a copy of I'd be very grateful. PM me at

alclegg(at)onetel(dot)com replacing the bits in brackets with the obvious

Regards and many thanks

AlanC

Reply to
AlanC

Download your own here?

Dougal

Many thanks for the link and all the PMs. I have downloaded the iso file and burnt it to disc and what's more the job that I originally wanted the disc for is now complete - hurrah! What did we all do before the www?

Regards

AlanC

Reply to
AlanC