Re: Bloody weather & LPG [Just went OT]

To hijack a thread - anybody know how much it should cost to fit LPG to a KV6 engine (2.5 V6 in a Rover 75) - Logic says it should be a little less than to a V8, however I'm guessing economies of scale kill that.

I've also had one or two places refused to touch it because "That's a very fragile engine and we don't want the comeback"

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Around £1700ish, dependant on tank choices. it's an awkward one (physically) to do properly. No probs with KV6 engine on gas, although they have a bit of a reputation for head gaskets anyway. Badger.

Badger