Re: Driving Tests

On or around Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:57:05 +0000, "Aled Treharne" enlightened us thusly:

I failed one for failing to stop on a zebra crossing. No-one put at risk, the only ped in evidence couldn't have been hit by my vehicle even if they'd pitched forward on their face. But still a test fail.

Reply to
Austin Shackles
< snip driving test tales>

My mum did most of her driving test with the handbrake on (not in a landy, obviously, that'd be very noisy.....) and passed. She did wear extrememly short skirts in those days, though....

Reply to
Olly R

Passed mine first time.

Reply to