Re: Finally sorted the electrics (or have I)

Very true, I could replace the sealed beam headlamps with something I can buy a bulb from a garage to fit, and I could fit matching switches and hazard warning flashers and heaven knows what. Theres a delay thingy that would give me a useful intermittent wipe on the wipers, that would be useful.

Reply to
Larry