Sodbury sortout

Anyone here going to the Sodbury sortout on Saturday in Newbury? I'll be coming across in the 101 (reg 130 KOO) in its new Rioja Red colour scheme, so say hi if you see me/it!

Malcolm

Reply to
balloons

Piglet has allowed me to accompany him to Sodbury, so we'll be there - easy to spot, caged 4.6 sticker covered Blue Discovery (well...blue under the stickers at least....) with 4 tailpipes....

Neil

Neil Brownlee

OK, I'm off to catch the ferry now so I'll keep my eye open for Piglet. I'm aiming to get there shortly after it opens around 11am.

Malcolm.

P.S Here's a pic I just took of mine so you don't mistake it :-)

balloons

That is much too shiny! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

A Certain Ms Stark might like that number plate.

Ed Nice motor....

To reply, remove my appendix

Reply to
Ed

I'll make a mental note *not* to clean the Pig ;-)

Number plate for enhanced recognition : P19 MUD

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Hic!

Neil Brownlee

I was going until 10 minutes ago - now I've got relatives visiting instead.

At least I won't go spending money on toys ...

Reply to
QrizB

Does anybody know if there is likely to be anybody selling Optima batteries there, or is it more of a jumble sale affair?

Nigel Worsley

Reply to
Nigel Worsley

It's more a big auto-jumble but there will probably be someone selling Optimas. What are you after? and can you wait until the LRO Spring Adventure (probably a bit of a trek for you though) or LRW Show at Eastnor (or LRE Show at Billing)?

Anyone else after an Optima fancy joining a 'collective' of buyers to try and get a 'trade' discount? (I am NOT volunteering to organise this, by the way, but will chip in if anyone else fancies doing it).

Reply to
Mother

Not bad Malcolm, but you need to get the signage livery on PDQ :-)

Reply to
Mother

Anyone else after an Optima fancy joining a 'collective' of buyers to

I'm not volunteering either but am always interested in saving a bob or two ;-)

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

I have the details of someone who located a trade source of these, I will find out how many we need to order - who else is after some?

Nigel Worsley

Reply to
Nigel Worsley

'Twas I. Incidentally, someone in the 101 group is having a container load of stuff shipped over from the US to the Uk (1.81 USD to the GBP) - I wonder what the US price for such things is ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I hadn't thought about sourcing in the US, but I believe they are a lot cheaper than in the UK. I think that container will be leaving sometime this month, so there may not be enough time to organise things, I have emailed Colin to find out when it is leaving.

Nigel Worsley

Reply to
Nigel Worsley

Mildly OT, but is there room in the container for some solar panels? They're somewhat cheaper on t'other side of the pond ...

Reply to
QrizB

I'd be interested in up to 4 of them (2 x red and 2 x yellow)

Malcolm

balloons