Re: Places to go, things to do

>>In the Derbyshire - N Yorkshire area August 15-16-17. If anyone could >>put us on to some greenlaning or general off road activities to join >>in it'd be hughely apreciated. > >See other posting about the Buxton and District Land Rover Club public >camping and open play-day on the weekend of 23-25 August: > >
> >or if you're in the real 'North' Yorksire try Langdale Quest > >

Brilliant tip, Mother. I really want to go there. I'm trying to book a hotel in the vicinity as we speak. If this works out, you can collect your bottle of complementary Single Malt in Pickering. If anyone has a weekend drive on in the area Aug 15-16-17, please let us know.

Peter

Reply to
Peter R.

Uncanny isn't it, that some people REALLY know how to get my attention? ;-)

I hope you enjoy your trip - and get plenty muddy!

Reply to
Mother