Re: Slightly OT - Irish speed limits to change - interesting!

A Government review group suggests the new limits should be introduced next

> year when the country is changing from miles-per-hour (mph) to metric > measurements of speed.

I wonder how long it'll be before they try that on this side of the Irish Sea. I'll not complain if they do - being ex Military my 110 is already conveniently marked up in Kph ;)

-- Paul Everett repton at repton dot org

Paul Everett