Resetting Rangie Sat-Nav Question

Hello and Happy New Year :-)

Can anyone help me with some clues as to how to reset an Alpine Sat-Nav on a 1999 (T Reg.) Rangie.

After an unfortunate and ill-timed heart-attack on Jan 2 my Rangie was left sitting with an internal light on for over a week while I was in hospital.

I have managed to reset everything else; but this just sits there with a blue screen with a 3-line message in yellow text saying:

" Travel Key " " (a down-arrow)" "Seek Start"

Can anybody help out here please :-)

TIA

Dan.

Reply to