rr p38 parts

Im looking for some bits for a 2000 rr diesel auto.Can someone tell me the correct names of what i need?.The parts are steering drag link and bj,s from steering box to n/s stub axle. Track rod and bj,s n/s to o/s stub axles. If these are right names who is good mail order wise.On another note the power steering pipe from the pump to the box is weeping and requires replacement( ive ordered from land rover)im surprised as motor is only 3 yrs old.Is this normal? craig dunn

Reply to
Cdunn53

I'm sorry, but the first thing that came to mind with the acronym "bj" has very little to do with Landrovers...

Ho hum. Aled (get your mind out of my gutter!)

Reply to
Aled

Us, or if you don't want to buy from us then we'll just give you the parts numbers to shop around with.

Reply to
Niamh Holding