Seat Belt Mounting Bolts - Part number anybody?

Help!

I've had to cut the rear seatbelt mounting bolts off the wheel arches on a

1989 RR. My local motor factors is not a lot of help so I have been scouring Paddocks website but I cannot find anything listed.

Has anybody got a part number for these? I'd need the complete assembly (i.e. nut, bolt, spacers and washers)

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme