Series SNORKEL

K ive got all the bits i need for my snorkel on my S3 88

Question is what to do with the oil bath air filter.. Cant put the pipe into the top as it wil touch the bonnet underside.. If i make a hole in the side itll have to be welded to the centre pipe in the filter to keep the air moving through the oil..

How do you take the air from the snorkel through the Air filter..any ideas?

Jason Hall

--

Jason Hall

Twas Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:04:52 GMT when "Jason Hall" put finger to keyboard producing:

replace the air filter assembly with that from a ninety/one-ten or defender?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.