LRO FUNDAY

Had some great fun at the LRO funday at stainby this weekend. After watching Vince explain how easy it can be to hydraulicly lock an engine i proceeded to do that very thing in my s3 88.

After some intense worry a guy came along and took my injector out and the water blew out. I emptied my Oil bath cleaner which was full to the top with mud and drove home with a noisy Filterless 2.5D. No Damage done, Guess thats my dose of luck for the year used up.

Anyway lessons learned,

1, buy snorkel 2, buy viscous fan 3, very helpfull guys at the LRO event saved my ass.

If any of them read this forum .. THANX AGAIN ! 8)

Met some good people and my S3 88 went everywhere without difflocks that the other vehicles went so all in all I was impressed once again.

24 years old and still does excatly what it said on the tin.

Hurrah!

Jason Hall

--

Jason Hall

Had good day there myself, and got very whet feet in my 90, now know what those holes in the floor are for (fixing bolts, not drainage), and got close to filling with water too, but not as close as you. Like you I have ordered the snorkel.

Looking forward to the next one.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Seymour