Series wheel nuts

Absolutely! ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Hi Richard, this is a common problem when fitting "later" wheels to S1, 2 and S3. If you give Zeus a ring (01392 438833) and speak to Graham or Marielouise they can quote you UK price for the extension wheel studs-these are about 12mm longer and will enable the wheels to use all the length of the nut and therefore are correctly fitted. If you want to see these extension studs check out

the extension studs are fitted as part of the conversion to disc brakes as a disco wheel is used.

Cheers

Phillip Simpson

Reply to
Phillip Simpson

All makes sense now. I know Zeus from the timimg gear conversion, but didn't know they did all this as well. Thanks for the link.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Better get extended credit on your card - last time I checked they run about £150 a vehicle set....

regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
William MacLeod

Hi William, checking my sources shows that the complete vehicle set is around 120 UK pounds inc VAT ex factory.

Cheers

Phillip

Reply to
Phillip Simpson