service charts

You may recall I was bemoaning the lack of a service chart to ensure nothing is missed when I decide to dust off the overalls and crack open the big drum of oil I just happened upon these babies while looking for a part number ( see "not a landy...." post )

every little helps and now I have a laminator I fancy a lubrication point chart to hang above the bench.Derek

just been given 4 series steel rims with decent 205s on ( as spare rubber for Disco) am I pushing my luck telling Vicky I'm building a series swb from parts?

Reply to
Derek

You may recall I was bemoaning the lack of a service chart to ensure nothing is missed when I decide to dust off the overalls and crack open the big drum of oil I just happened upon these babies while looking for a part number ( see "OT- probably but could be...." post )