Some pictures...

Some Pictures...

...from the "Nikolausfahrt" of the local Land Rover enthusiasts meeting. The trip was about 120km through the "Fränkische Schweiz", an area with nice hills and legal roads through the forests where a Land Rover is useful. We meet once per month in Schwabach, what is located in northern Bavaria, near Nürnberg/Nuremburg.

The pictures with the rocks were taken at a short stop to visit a small cave, and the pictures with the camping heater were taken at the "Glühwein" stop near Gößweinstein :-)

The white 90 one picture 1048 is a very nice conversion to a 4.6 V8, I love the sound of the engine.

Almost only Defenders took part, only the leading car was a Disco *g*

regards - Ralph

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS

Ralph, do you know anything about the roof extension on the White 110 CSW? I've not seen a roof like that before.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld

I do not know very much about it, but I just stood a few feet away when the guy told something about it. Seems to be from ex-tec, have a look at the second photo of this gallery:

regards - Ralph

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS

Thanks Ralph, that link explains all, a rather neat rising roof install.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld

Also see:

(Shown before painting and side panels etc)

Reply to
Mother