Unusual Stretched RR - eBay

Apologies if this has been previously posted, an ex Britsh Embassy Moscow stretched RR Classic, converted by Land Rover Special Vehicles Dept.

Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld

I've been to Moscow a couple of times and seen their winter. If this car isn't riddled with rust I'd be astonished.

For 4 -5 months of the year out there it's so cold that nothing ever dries out once it gets wet.

But don't those seat covers look awful.....

Interesting car though......take a look at the questions, one fellow has asked if it's bullet proof....wonder what line of work He's in..:-)

Muddy

Reply to
Alan Mudd

oooooo just down the road