Square section A Bar???

Hi all every A Bar I have seen until yesterday is of a round cross section, either black , stainless steel or rusty !!.

Yesterday I saw somthing different that looked great..... A black 90 with what looked like a black square section A bar on the front!.

I only caught a glimpse as we passed but it looked a fairly new 90.

Is this a LR special or are they available at reasonable cost?

TIA

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Was it steel? The new style genuine parts A bars from Land Rover are square/rectangular section moulded plastic.

Martin

--

1988 90 Td5 NAS Replica
Martin Lewis

Hi Martin, I have no idea as we passed each other.

Do you know what these cost from LR?

Thanks

Nick

Reply to