Stolen Landy - rather distinctive!

See

I know this charity from my sailing and hospital connections - they do a fabulous job supporting those who are affected by cancer and I'm livid that some scumbag should nick their transport.

Thanks for keeping an eye out. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Stolen on the 4th! I'd imagine that it would be in a quite a few different pieces by now... everyone can keep their eyes open for that full length galv roofrack which would have been first off, blue 110 SW body panels, and a 300TDi engine/R380 box by the looks of it. Pretty disgusting to steal from a small cancer charity.

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie.macleod

I am sure that rings a bell with e-bay let me check some items

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

I expect the distinctive outline of the stickers on the bnonet and doors would be easy to spot.

-- Mark.

"nec aspera terrent"

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

MVP

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

Not a 300 ! the Air intake is on the wrong side.

Reply to
Marc Draper