Tappet adjustment

Hi, I picked up an SPQR adjuster without it's data sheet and would like to set clearances on ny 2.25 series engine.

Does anyone on the board have a datasheet they could scan for me?

Much obliged.

Reply to
fogart10

No data sheet, but when I got mine s/h I just measured the tpi of the tappet adjuster thread and worked it out from there counting how many clicks for a full turn.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson