Things I learned at Abingdon this weekend

1) Don't pull the rotor arm off a V8 dizzy without holding the shaft in place, or you'll have to strip the dizzy down.

2) How to strip the dizzy down.

Full story on my website if anyone want's a laugh.

AndyC the WB

...and I learned that arriving back from a stag weekend in Prague after 2 days on the p*ss (etc) and going straight to Abingdon was probably not a wise decision, but it was FUN ;-) Nice peeps to meet and had a great time!

Reply to
Neil Brownlee