Tools : copied from the Scottish Landrover Owners Club website

On or around Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:55:18 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd

highly probable. I've not yet worked out which of intel and AMD are extracting the urine about processor speeds, probably both.
In Touch: Get in touch with yourself by touching yourself.

Processor speed is pretty meaningless - unless you are comparing two processors of the same design.
Richard
--
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk
Running a business in a Microsoft free environment - it can be done
On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:38:49 +0100, Austin Shackles wrote:

Oh yes
http://www.powerlabs.org/cdexplode.htm
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Cheque Book Multifunctional tool for ensuring work is completed correctly, on time and with the minimum of mess.
--
"We have gone from a world of concentrated knowledge and wisdom to one
of distributed ignorance. And we know and understand less while being

Main Agent group of tools able to empty previous tool while simultaneously negating all the advantages
Derek
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:03:22 +0100, Mother wrote:

Cheque Book Multifunctional tool for ensuring work is completed apparently correctly, on possibly time and with the minimum of visible mess.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:53:59 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"

WARREN Multifunctional jbex applicator. Most effective when used in conjunction with CHEQUE BOOK
--
"We have gone from a world of concentrated knowledge and wisdom to one
of distributed ignorance. And we know and understand less while being
Mother wrote:

WIFE Background service that transmits WHINE and GRIEF packets when active. Autostarts after excessive application of CHEQUE BOOK to WARREN
--
EMB

the following nonsense:

What are you saying about the wonderful Charlotte..... Martyn may correct me, but last application of WARREN and CHEQUE BOOK was for her (and Max's) benefit!
--

Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Newsletter Editor and Webmaster

I wouldn't describe Charlotte as "background", nor as a "service"! Not within right-hook range anyhow.
--

Tim Hobbs

'58 Series 2 88" aka "Stig"
Simon Isaacs wrote:

It wasn't directed at Charlotte - more a general stating of what I have seen wives do after the spending of vast sums on 4WDs.
--
EMB

Site Timeline