TRUCK CAB

Im just having Foley create me a "king cab" for my 110 Defender , consequently I have a standard "truck cab"roof c/w rear window panel and all interior trim, its a bit scruffy but basically sound, I was wondering how much to advertise this for in my local rag, any ideas ? Regards Jim.

Reply to
Lee

£40 seems the going rate for a series II /III truck cab in average condition.
Reply to
Lee_D