TV for the Disco 3

I have the freeview box & fitting kit, but where would you take the power from? The 12v socket? It will be mounted behind the dash so no wires will be visible.

God it was nice to get back into our car today, even the HSE that had 1500m on it didn't drive as nice as ours.

Reply to
Nige

I guess yours is different but in the FFRR it's fitted in the boot and replaces the existing analogue TV box. All BMW kit mind same found in Rover

75's too.
Reply to
Lee_D

Hmm interesting concept. How will it cope with the change of transmitters as you do a long journey ? or even short journeys where you need to see a repeater and not the main Txm.

Dave

Reply to
Dave H

Christ knows, but it is meant for cars & cost £35 on ebay.

Reply to
Nige

You have now pricked my interest!

The BMW replacement for my analogue kit was far too expensive to justify. I could add that as an extra as the analogue will still work in France for their system too!

Besides - most TV watching in the front is done stationary.

Reply to
Lee_D