tyresdirect.uk.com - first class

I ordered some tyres from

as they were the cheapest after much searching around. I ordered on the website yesterday afternoon.

10 minutes later the called for my card details. 11am today the tyres arrived, even the awkward delivery instructions had been passed-on to and followed by the courier. The order came from county durham to cornwall, couldn't have been faster he the guy had thrown them into the back of his car as he put the phone down and drove straight here himself.

Absolutly first class.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

johnty

I got my Greenway Chacos from them, late last year. The plan was to get some Colway MTs but there were none anywhere to be found so I got the Chacos.

Seems like Colway either don't make enough of them or they're very popular!

Reply to
Simon Barr

I phoned them yesterday and because I live close to their factory they will offer a 10% discount for picking them up. I am well impressed with their prices before the Discovery goes on e-bay it is having a treat.

Andrew Renshaw

Ooo, I was wondering about that. Durham isn't far away but still an 80 mile round trip or roughly =A313 quids worth of diesel. Still need some =

16" rims though and fitting/balancing. How much does a garage charge for fitting/balancing tyres and rims not purchased from them?
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Local one to me a tenner for a single tyre/rim/balancing etc, if I do four at a time they do them all for £25. ;)

Bawtry, near Doncaster, can't remember the name of the place, but it's on the back street. There is only one back street .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Invoice from Tyres Direct mentions £10 for next day delivery.

Place near me (geoffrey harris tyres, liskeard, cornwall) quoted me £23 to fit 4 tyres (front 2 balanced) to my existing rims and dispose of the old tyres.

They do alot of agricultural vehicles as well as cars and vans, the owner of the places races land rovers too.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.