W anted

Series 2a combined brake and clutch resevoir required, alternatively I believe a FC 101 can be made to perform the task.

Regards

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Dodds

Can you not get hold of them anymore? It might be easier to change to different types of master cylinder. Later clutch cylinders with inbuilt reservoirs will fit, as will brake ones with a single reservoir.

I've put a new clutch master cylinder, and a brake servo (comes with reservoir) on my 2A.

The old metal dual reservoir off mine is still about in the back yard if you really want it. If so then email me. It had no visible leaks, but I could never get decent brakes when i had it on - this could have been the master cylinder or some other bits which i replaced at the same time though.

Reply to
Tom Woods

504105 Combined Clutch Brake Reservoir Kit - SIIa 25.85 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

in article ea6168854c% snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com, richard.watson at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote on 23/2/04 8:34 pm:

Shamless.

How much for a rear half shaft for a Series 3 and I think he's after some of those fastners that hold the sill protectors on for a Discovery.

If I think of anything else he's mentioned(there always is)I'll add it to the list in a bit.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

FRC1644 Short Rear Half Shaft 109 and 88 From 80 17.39 FRC1645 Long Rear Half Shaft 109 and 88 From 80 17.39

591378 Rear Short Half Shaft 88 pre 80 14.63 591379 Rear Long Half Shaft 88 pre 80 15.24 576767 Rear Half Shaft 109 Short - Sailsbury 16.23 576768 Rear Half Shaft 109 Long - Sailsbury 18.21 all inc VAT
79086L Sill Trim Clip Disco .25 each inc VAT

We *like* lists........but the site does have a search facility.....

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

in article 48ef6c854c% snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com, richard.watson at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote on 23/2/04 9:23 pm:

Thanks. I'll tell him. He was going to have a look at it this morning as he's not removed it yet(he's looking forward to it as much as he looked forward to replacing the starter on the RR the other day, which isn't alot), but after he'd made a cup of tea to take out with him it had started to snow, so he went in his workshop and thought about clearing a space for the

50th time in 6 months to get it in under cover. He ended up feeling pissed off because he's not got enough room for everything, doesn't want to get rid of all the usefull bits, wants to get the Series fixed in the warm and stompped out the house to take the dog for a walk.

I'll have a look later. Can't get much sense out of him at present as he wemt to bed about 8.30 with a headache and a sore throat and he's a right mardy git. So I'm going to take him some ginger biscuits and a cup of tea in a minute(he really likes a hot cup of tea) and plenty of sympathy with a couple paracetamols.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

I think a lot of us have garages like that! I've spent a lot of time trying to fix stuff outside in the cold because theres not enough space in the garage for it! I spent sunday pulling my car apart outside in the gale force icy feeling winds!...

Reply to
Tom Woods

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Tom Woods at tomarse snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 23/2/04 10:06 pm:

He cleared it last summer ready for the winter. He could get all three of our four land rovers in if he really wanted to as well as his motorbike and the two quads, and thats just the bottom half of his workshop. He's got the same again in the other half plus what was the old garage for his office, which is filled up with a drum kit, two marshall amps, a lighting rig and the PA plus half a dozen guitars. He's got a free standing old butchers sharpening stone and my lockstitch machine in there and I believe there is s desk in there somewhere;-)

There is a big site shed in between the workshop/garage end of the unit and his Dad's flat - full of reclaimed flooring. The shop underneath his Dads flat is full of furniture and spare bits he's collected along the way for the land rovers, and the caravan is parked round the back next to the trailer and in between the series 3. Any spare space he hdd is filled with scaffold poles, old paving slabs, bricks, some door frames, old doors and two diffent sized caustic soda dip and strip tanks and two cement mixers. There is also a coal shed out there too, and that's full of coal.

He wishes now that when he bought the house he'd bought the property next door as it used to be a builders yard - its now owned by a company that makes ladies clothes.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

In news:BC60C9FA.2B96% snipped-for-privacy@ntlorld.com, Nikki Cluley sprayed:

Seems to me he also has a very understanding Lady!!

Reply to
GbH