wanna buy series landrover -- where do I look?

Hey all-- I live in Southern California and really would love to get my hands on a Series... maybe a 60's IIA. I owned one for 13 years and had to sell it because of career change, and needed a commuter car, but now I'm in the ideal place to renew the relationship :) Anybody know where to look, e.g., BBS, ads, etc....? TIA

Reply to
Jeff

anon

You meant: