Wanted: Excellent Tax Exempt 109 (UK)

Hi,

I am looking for a good condition Series II/IIa or III 109 in the UK. It must be tax exempt (built in 1972 or earlier). Ideally it will be a LWB Station Wagon, with FWH and overdrive, petrol engine (lpg good), excellent original chassis or rebuild on new chassis, with good quality mechanicals.

If I cant get all of the above, then I will consider something outside these ideals if special in other regards. I am in Cambridge, but will travel for the right one.

Please send photos/description and price by email (see below for spamtrap instructions) or give me a ring on (07010) 731954.

Many thanks,

Chris Brown

-- Remove the numbers to reply by email

Reply to