Water pump , ldv 200 1990 2.0d

Can anybody help me? I'm in desperate need of a water pump for a 1990 leyland daf 2.0d Perkins prima engine. It's the same engine as the Miestro/montego but a different water pump

Reply to
burtyboo234

replying to burtyboo234, SherpaSam wrote: Hi, I assume you got sorted, as it's an old post. If you did find a source, could you please let me know, as I'm also after one. If you didn't find one; Keypart have ones for the Volvo penta MD22l marine engine (part no 21282005) but they're £190 + vat + p&p, so I'm hoping to find something cheaper, as the entire van cot about that :¬) Cheers, Sam

Reply to
SherpaSam