Weight of Brownchurch full roofrack?

Hi all, Would anyone know offhand the weight of a full-length galvanized Brownchurch roofrack for Defender 110? Mine has the support members that attach the front and rear of the roofrack to lower body panels for load distribution. Obviously, I also have the rear ladder. I'm just trying to get a handle on weight loadings on my 110, for future expedition planning. Thanks.

Reply to
Robert St-Louis

I just found this site:

has all dimensions and weights of their roofracks, including theone on my 110. In case anyone else is looking for the same info.

Reply to
Robert St-Louis