What is the capacity of a 110 ...

Greetings

What exactly is the capacity of a 110 in units of wild boar I wonder?

Reply to
William Tasso

If it's alive, just the one. ;-)

Reply to
Steve

12 seater station wagon holds 11 + driver.
Reply to
EMB

I was thinking that nobody in their right mind would open the door to put a second in but Pate (mmmm) quite a lot Derek

Reply to
Derek

12 seater station wagon holds 11 + driver.

Me thinks you need to read the post not just the header!!!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

In article , Mark Solesbury writes

I've never seen a wild boar driving though.

I'd always assumed it's because of difficulties reaching the hand brake...

... boors, on the other hand, aren't often seen as they tend to prefer Troopers and Patrols.

[ducks* and runs for cover]

Regards,

Simonm.

*also not often seen driving.
Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Mind-numbing bores prefer Jeeps!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I'll keep hiding ;-( Erik-Jan

Erik-Jan Geniets

...and EMB spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Wrong!!! Correct answer is 10 plus driver. You can't get a wild boar into the centre front seat - too big. And they keep trying to eat the transfer lever.

This thread is bizarre.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Have the wild boar been gutted?

I realise weight won't be an issue, but they are heaps easier to handle after theyv'e been 'emptied'. I'd guess 15+.

How do you hunt them? Long shots over open land or up close and personal with dogs and a 'sticker'?

Just wondering.

Brian NZ

Reply to
Brian

I think the OP may be trying to make a little fun of a news item that's been doing the rounds in the UK for a couple of days:

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

I see....what a crack up.

Off on a 'hunt' after 'wild' (bred on a farm, with no tusks!) boars, "but leave your guns behind, we don't want to kill anything".

That has to be the most Politcally Correct hunt Iv'e ever heard of. I suppose it goes well with your foxless, fox hunts.

"Only mad dogs and Englishmen....."

Brian NZ

Reply to
Brian

11 + driver - surely a wild boar has got the bottle to ride on the roof, hanging on to the front rain ledge by his fingertips... what? No fingers? I wondered what I saw in the rear view mirror.

Nick Webster

Reply to
NW

...and NW spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Yeah, didn't think of that.

Reply to
Richard Brookman