Wheel adapters

Anyone know of a source for wheel adapters that allow the P38 Alloys to fit a 97 Disco ES? (without paying the extortionate amount that Bearmach want for their BA3413 adapters - over 400 quids!)

Malcolm.

Reply to
balloons

On or around Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:40:43 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@cix.compulink.co.uk enlightened us thusly:

I'd be wary of cheap ones anyway - it gets a lot of load and you want it to be right.

wonder how different the axles are, can you change the hubs?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Nene Valley Offroad did me some to allow a Series axle to take Defender alloys a while back. Don't know if they do one for the P38, but they were good to deal with and had them in stock.

Also Scorpion Racing advertise spacers for the Disco, but not quite what you are after.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs