Which mobile phone network

i have only one thing to say to that

correlation does not equal causation

psychological factors are far more important is something like the 'phones give me headaches' than the science, like i'm sure all the stuff about tetra wouldn't whinging if the media hadn't jumped on a few things .

changing the subject

as for those idiots on about phone towers

clear off to space as there is appreciable EM field strength from all sources across the globe, however i'm sure the technical description of certain frequencies as 'microwave' doesn't help in the minds of the daily mail reading sheeple

Reply to
Martyn Hodson

propagation issues between 900 and 1800Mhz AIUI, certianly O2 ( as cellnet) made much stock of being allowed access to 1800 to infill urban coverage gaps and make use of 'dual band' was dual band' was new

Reply to
Martyn Hodson

is it better than the 6210i?

I broke 3 of those one year - got a 5210e now, it's penc but it does bounce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reply to
Denis F

My 6310i has bounced several times and its never failed me!!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Seddon