Who was it that wanted vented disk calipers?

Hi.

Who was it that wanted some front end vented disk calipers? I cant locate the original message.

I've found them, free to you, if you come and get them, MK18 area (Buckingham.) I Should be here most of Saturday and maybe Sunday, if not, arrangements can be made.

leave a message here if still interested, or at:- 'g8kbv at uko2 dot co dot uk'

Cheers.

DJB.

Reply to
Dave Baxter