110 330tdi mpg?

Hi, anyone got a 110 300tdi and could tell me what mpg you get roughly? (trying to justify a new purchase...)

Thanks, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.

Mine does 25-30 depending on what tyres I'm running, muds drop it down a bit whereas AT's fair better.

Andy

1996 110 300tdi (For Sale)
Reply to
Andy Cooke

P reg TDI 300 disco

Plodding around locally 32 MPG

Flogging it on Motorway about 27 MPG

Towing with twin axle van about 35 MPG , but then I'm sitting behind a HGV at a steady 55

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Thanks alot both, interesting...

Reply to
Andrew T.

Yeah... about 28-32 mpg regardless of road or load. I have to thrash mine to get any worse than 28mpg, so that doesn't happen often :)

Reply to
asdf