WTB: Cheap 88 or 90

My wife's just trashed her A4 convertible at the dealers ffs. She wrecked the whole side of her car & a brand new (as in bloke picking up tonight) A2 full rear end. I reckon the damage is at least £6k. As punishment I'm going to buy her an old LR 88 in camo colours if possible. This is not the first time she has done this to cars & I think it's time she got a nice new driving experience. At least she can hit a few things without our car getting de-valued after a major repair. She claims she didn't even know she had done it!

Or can anyone let me know of a good driving school near Leeds she can attend for some tips & hints about driving?

Reply to
Nige

Why not post the pictures somewhere, so we can all have a lau...... erm, I mean so we can all give you our opinion on whether it is worth pursuing!

Reply to
SimonJ

The parade is great for driving down with the roof off, apart from the mad shoppers jumping out infront of you...

Dad's also been known to tow a trailer with a digger on it down the parade with the roof off. Has done nothing for my (or his) street cred in Leamington :o)

Martin

Reply to
Martin Lewis