When my LS 400 wouldn't start, we assumed it was a battery problem.
We were able to get it started with a battery charger, but none of the
lights would come on, you couldn't get the car out of park, (at least
we have figured out how to override this) and the instrument panel
will not come on. As soon as you disconnect the cables, it dies. The
battery when checked shows that it is good.
The Lexus dealer (we live about 100 miles from the nearest Lexus
dealership)said that a fuse near the battery was probably blown. It
looks as if this is the case, but we can't get it out!!!!! Since we
can't get the thing out of the driveway, I really don't want to haul
it 100 miles to change a fuse. Can anyone offer some help?