2000 Lexus ES300 - Remote Master Key - how to change the battery - please help

After removing the screw, the shell doesn't seem to want to open. What am I doing wrong?

Reply to
Adam

Take it to the dealer and have him change it, but make him/her/it show you how to change the battery next time.

Reply to
mcbrue

on my rx300 key, you have to remove the screw, then slightly slide the two halves while separating at the key ring end. Or was is, separate then slide. Just be gentle, dont crush it.

Fish...

Reply to
fish

Got it, thanks!

Anyone know how to program a new remote?

Reply to
Adam