Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tuning - Styling
Website about car tuning & styling, here you can find many tuned cars with tons of pictures!!!!!!!

PICS: Lexus introduces the Limited Edition IS 250X
Celebrating the milestone sale of more than 5000 IS 250's in the land of Down Under Lexus Australia will release a limited edition model dubbed ?IS 250X?. Due in showrooms in late July, the IS 250X...

2002 Lexus RX
eBay:

Navigation/Radio Display Screen Question
Do the screens last or do they 'burn out' or go black at some point? I have an '05 ES-330 and the screen looks fine I was just wondering. If the screen does go out, I assume that the whole dash has to...

1999 Lexus LS 400 - accident question - Lexus damage.jpg (0/1)
I have an open ended question for the group. My Lexus that was hit this past Sunday night while parked. She is a 1999 LS 400 w/ 106,000, perfect condition, inside and out. As you can see the 1970...
7
7

Which is it? interference or not?
We have a low usage 98 Lexus GS 300, Approximately. 75 K miles to date, used mainly for drives over 50 miles etc. The cam belt was listed on the old Gates web page as a not interference engine but a...
5
5

door lock problem - 2003 ES-300
Recently, after my warranty ended, the rear door/driver side automatic door lock stopped working on my 2003 ES-300. I spoke with a friend with the identical vehicle and he told me that the same door...
1
1

tips
Dear All, I would like posting tips to mantaint old bmw at you have any time to help me please send your tips to this email.I would like to thank for all of you before. Best Regard, Tono

A/C Systems
All the informations about car air conditioners can be found on this website...

2008 Acura RL Sedan
Pricing Information MSRP: $46,280 The News from Standard Engine: 3.5L V6, 24 valve, 290 hp @ 6200 rpm 5 speed automatic transmission 16 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy See the auto picture to

Frint Brakes Squeal In Reverse when cold
Okay, here's an odd one for the experts out there. I have a '96 LS400 w/62k miles on it. We just had it in to the Lexus garage for its 60K mile checkup and mentioned to them that the front breaks...
5
5

Rear seat passenger supplemental reading lights?
I have a 2007 Lexus RX400h and would like to have installed a couple of supplemental reading lights in the headliner for the benefit a rear seat passengers. I don't want the usual black gooseneck...
2
2

Rough idle?
Recently had an engine light come on. Reset light by cycling battery power. After that the engine idled rough at stops, but after a while idle is OK. Air filter has been changed recently. Could this...
1
1

gas mileage
What is everyone getting for mileage on the Lexus RX350
7
7

FS: Entire Air Suspension System Parts - LS400 '90-93
For Sale: Air Suspension Parts from '90 LS400 Fit '90-93 - may fit other years Parts range from original to (almost) new Lexus OEM (almost ) New OEM Rear Air Strut - Drivers Rear - Purchased 8/06 $350...