Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

IS250. multimedia dvd player region hack. help needed.
Hi guys. Is there anyway to hack/recode the dvd system on a 2006 IS250? this is a UK model It plays our region 2 discs fine. i just want to play some of my imported disc on it. TIA.

Simple Techniques To Increase Gas Mileage of Your Car
You can have a huge potential saving of your car fuel consumption without paying one extra penny in expensive Car Modification or hunting for best Fuel-Saving Vehicle. It's easy if you can learn the...

Gen 1 LS400 ignition coils lifetime
We've had our '92 LS400 since it was two years old. Very reliable car. Last year one of the two ignition coils went out. Since the other one was just as old, I suggested to the (independent) tech....
3
3

1999 Lexus ES 300 computer engine issue -P1153
My neighbor did a test on my Lexus due to a check engine light on that just came on. It came back with a P1153 code as being an issue. He was real busy and would have to look more into it later. I was...
2
2

lower octane gasoline
This is just a curiosity question. I've always wondered why some cars require high octane gasoline and others do not. I have a 350GS and always use the highest octane as required, but the one time I...
34
34

Car bids start as low as 90% off the book value
Every day thousands of Americans default on their car loans or lease payments... as a result, their new or almost new cars get repossessed by the financial institutions and auctioned off in a hurry,...

A/C Systems
Learn everything you want about car air conditioners.

FS: 1998 Lexus LS 400 73k low miles! $15,990
I bought a new LS430 and I like to sell my '98 LS400. I bought it pre- owned from the Lexus dealership in 2001 and I have been the only owner since. It has always run great and never gave me any...

Doing my own oil changes?
I have a sc430 with 40M miles. Is it going to mess up my warranty if I start dowing my own oil changes? It seems to be a lot of trouble to drive 30 miles there and back to change the oil....
2
2

Hybrid SUV 2007 or 2008
We are going to get a Lexus hybrid SUV. Should we get the best deal we can on a 2007 or is there something worth waiting for in the 2008? Thanks JKA
8
8

lexus rx400h
i have experienced what i felt was premature tire wear on my lexus rx400h. after 17,600 miles the goodyear eagles on the vehicle were worn out with excessive wear on the inside edges of the tires. the...
6
6

Lexus replacemnet key
My girlfriends son lost the key to their Lexus. Not sure of model and yea but think its an ES model Anyway.... is there any place to get a replacement key that doesn't cost an arm and leg? I know...
3
3

Panic Alarm goes off in garage at 3:00 AM
Sp stop laughing yourselves silly! Even though I do keep my key in my pocket and had it in my pocket when the panic alarm went off at 3, that was NOT the cause. The cause was the neighbor's 50lb cat....
9
9

2003 es 300 cpo question
Hello Are the struts covered under the cpo warrenty for a 2003 es 300 love the car rides great but thumps over a bump i live in the northeast the roads are all in tough shape, My wifes 03 tahoe takes...
2
2

Engine light
2002 GS300 111k. The engine light came on last night while I was on the freeway. I drove home this morning about 50 mile with no problems, car runs fine. I have checked the gas cap and it is secure. I...
1
1