Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Transmission flush vs. drain and fill (was Re: ES 300 servicing: Lexus Dealer vs. Toyota Dealer)
I am a store manager for a jiffy lube in Fargo, ND and let me assure you that there are no toyota-specific tools necessary for any type of Toyota rear differential or final drive fluid change service....
1
1

Re: L$430 Slow GPS receiver
"Pete" wrote in news:5MXIa.300765$ Well, the dealer dealt with this problem once, and decided that my radar detoctor sitting above the display screen was interfering with the GPS. Didn't make sense,...
3
3

Re: 2004 LS430
My favorite car styling ever: you will be unhappy after owning the Lexus
2
2

Re: RX300 oxygen sensor
Not sure what an AF sensor is, but on my car, I have two O2 sensors in each exhaust pipe - one before the catalytic converter and one after. Although they are not the easiest things to reach, mine...