Auto parts/supplies stores

Where I live, Northern California, it seems auto parts stores are going the way of the dodo bird. They are disappearing.

You know, there's Costco, and Home Depot, and those super sporting goods stores.

Are there any super auto parts and supplies stores? If not, there should be.

Anybody know the best place to go for auto supplies in the NCal Bay Area? Not just Lexus.

Thanks.

RR

Reply to
RR

Good luck! Here in Stockton/Lodi there are still a few independent parts houses that have competent help. Some Napa are OK. Even if there was a auto parts superstore, the employees probably will not have the experience to help you. Stick to the dealer for some parts or get their part # and go to the web.

Reply to
Larry Williams

This is Turtle.

You need to send a letter or call Auto Zone and tell them that you don't have any good auto parts houses in your area and you might be surprized to see what happens. Here in louisiana we had just one auto parts houses in town and the mayor call auto zone up and told them about it just being one auto parts house here in town of pop of 8,000 and 10 months later we had a auto zone here in town. Auto Zone is opening up 200 stores every year and looking for places to put them. You can also go to the Auto Zone website and under Feed Back and send them your problem and might do as good as calling them. Tell me the name of your town and i will send them the your problem to see about. You have to have city

5,000 pop or 10,000 in a small area for them to open up a store at.

Call them and you might be surprised to see what happen.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE