BEST CAR

man ,this is best car Lexus GS 300 ' 96 ,We now have 521 000km on the odo. :)) ) and still runs ;) Andrew ,CROATIA

Reply to
ostalo.ostalo

How much has it cost to keep it running that long? Have there been any major repairs?

Reply to
mcbrue

It's hard to see how you can put that many miles on a car in Croatia, you must have been driving all over Europe, I just got back from Croatia, and I have to admit you have a great Autobahn between Zagreb and Split, actually I spent a few days in Zadar, great seafood, great people, lots of high powered cars on the autobahn, and not a single wreck or patched up vehicle on any road, tall people too, I saw many seven footers......... did not see a single Lexus though, go Hrvatski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
kitzler