Buying a used RX300

I have the opportunity to purchase a 1999 RX300 in good working order but the car was "keyed" and the interior is incredibly dirty. I am worried about the mileage at 170,000. Even though it was regularly maintained by the dealer can I expect to get continued good service out of this vehicle? Does anyone have a high mileage Lexus that could comment?

Reply to
Tom M via CarKB.com