damaged bumper

My wife damaged the the front bumper on our ES300. Is there any way to repair it without taking out a loan on the house. She scraped the vinyl sleeve of the bumper on a rock in the parking lot. No damage to the front of the bumper only the underneath part (but you can see it).

SG

Reply to
slosaul

My Lexus dealer charged me $45 to fix the same kind of paint damage on my wife's BMW. It was done by the fellow that does the used car detailing. Looks great. The cost to completely repaint the front bumper was around $250 from a local body shop.

Reply to
CFL